Be part of our winning team!
AE&C Services is part of a Family of Companies offering high-tech jobs in emerging fields. Our employees are our greatest asset, and enjoy the benefits of a medium-sized company that values individual skills and talent.
We offer an outstanding work environment in beautiful Robertsdale, Alabama, excellent compensation and competitive benefits.
AE&C offers a complete benefits package that is an important part of the total compensation package.
- Medical, dental, vision, presecription insurance
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement
- Flexible spending plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Paid holidays
Applicants for employment must complete an Application Form and Applicant Data Form, and submit these along with their resume to the contact information found in the job description. At this time AE&C cannot accept digitally signed forms.
Note: Requires Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
- AE&C Services, a division of S&K Aerospace, LLC, is seeking to find an Aircraft Component Technician. The position will be located in Robertsdale, AL. The Aircraft Component Technician is responsible for performing maintenance and alteration tasks on civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturer's instructions for continued airworthiness, service bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, government and industry standard practices and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
Current drivers’ license, proof of U.S. citizenship are required.
This job will not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties and Responsibilities consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure thorough familiarity with the inspection methods, techniques, aids, tools and equipment used within their area of responsibility.
- Properly record all work performed on the appropriate maintenance record.
- Perform maintenance functions as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure all maintenance performed is in accordance with technical publications, airworthiness directives and any other applicable publications.
- Provide requested support for administrative and Quality Management System purposes.
- Must perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of management.
- Education and/or Experience
- High school graduate with minimum one (1) year experience working in a maintenance, test, and repair environment and/or A&P license. Requires familiarity with common hand tools and ability to perform maintenance under direct supervision. Training in a FAA repair facility or in aircraft maintenance preferred but not required.
- Send Resume
- To Apply, email resume, Application and Applicant Data forms to email@example.com. Reference AE&C Services/SKA – Aircraft Component Technician.
The salary for this position is DOE. This announcement remains open until filled. S&K Aerospace, LLC is an AA/EEOC/American Indian Hiring Preference employer.