Be part of our winning team!
AE&C Services is part of a Family of Companies offering high-tech jobs in emerging fields. Our employees are our greatest asset, and enjoy the benefits of a medium-sized company that values individual skills and talent.
We offer an outstanding work environment in beautiful Robertsdale, Alabama, excellent compensation and competitive benefits.
AE&C offers a complete benefits package that is an important part of the total compensation package.
- Medical, dental, vision, presecription insurance
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement
- Flexible spending plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Paid holidays
Applicants for employment must complete an Application Form and Applicant Data Form, and submit these along with their resume to the contact information found in the job description. At this time AE&C cannot accept digitally signed forms.
Note: Requires Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.
- Personnel assigned maintenance function duties shall report to the Maintenance Manager and shall be specifically responsible for performing maintenance and alteration tasks on civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturer's instructions for continued airworthiness, service bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, government and industry standard practices and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties and Responsibilities consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring that they are thoroughly familiar with all tools and equipment, including inspection aids, used within their area of responsibility
- Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record
- Perform maintenance functions as assigned by the Maintenance Manager
- Ensure all maintenance performed is in accordance with technical publications, airworthiness directives and any other applicable publications
- Provide support and data as requested for administrative purposes and in support of the Quality Management System
- Must perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of management
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- This job will not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate ethics, responsibility, confidentiality, professionalism, punctuality and consistent dependability, organizational skills, the ability to perform multi-task productivity standards established, and work effectively as part of a team.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty assigned thoroughly and independently, without supervision on short-term projects. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience
- High school graduate with minimum 1 (1) year experience working in a maintenance, test, and repair environment. Requires familiarity with common hand tools and ability to perform maintenance under direct supervision. Training in a FAA repair facility or in aircraft maintenance preferred but not required.
- Language Skills
- Must possess an excellent understanding of technical issues, ability to communicate verbally and in written form effectively, in the English language. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively before employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills
- Successfully perform basic mathematical functions as required in a repair station setting.
- Reasoning Ability
- Demonstrate and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form. Possess problem solving and analytical skills, and the capability to prioritize daily work schedule in keeping with productivity standards.
- Physical Demands
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current drivers’ license, proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully an individual will have knowledge of and ability to work with the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Work Environment
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work is primarily in the standard repair station environment. In accordance with FAA Part 121 regulations, this position requires the employee to participate in a Department of Transportation (DOT) approved drug-testing program. The testing will be conducted by a drug-testing laboratory that is certified by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), under the National Laboratory Certification Program. For more information concerning the testing requirements, go to: FAA Drug and Alcohol Regulations
- Send Resume
- To apply, SEND Resume, Application, and Applicant Data Forms to: AE&C Services, Attn: Human Resources, 22800 McAuliffe Drive, Robertsdale AL 36567, faxed (251) 946-3500 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference number SKA-0131, Aircraft Component Technician. No phone or email inquiries, please. This announcement remains open until filled. AE&C Services is an AA/EEOC/American Indian Hiring Preference employer.
Only complete packages will be forwarded to Hiring Managers for consideration.